Titan Labs are looking for enthusiastic, talented System Admins who want to move out of a supporting role and into a leading one!
We’re looking for individuals with:
- A strong background in both Unix and Windows & an analytical mindset.
- Ideally with 1 or 2 years real world experience who are looking to expand their horizons.
- A demonstrable appetite and aptitude for software development would also be beneficial.
The role as a Cyber Security Engineer will combine consultancy and software development.
- Consultancy will be delivered to our clients in all aspects of security but focused around Security Information and Event Management..
- We also develop software to support our consultancy.
Training and opportunities to shadow our consultants will assist in learning the skills to do the job.
There will be travel required and a flexible approach to work is essential!
Salary will be constructed with a mix of base and OTE through utilisation bonus. Once you have completed training and you’re ready to take on your own projects there is the very real prospect of earning in excess of £75,000.