About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Junior Cyber Security Engineer to join us at Titan labs to help us support & grow our customers. You will need a sharp attention to detail, be self motivated as well as passionate and driven about the profession.
- You have an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- You have a technical or analytical background/qualification with exposure to all aspects of Computing.
- You have a keen interest in Cyber Security with a good understanding of current security landscape.
- Have some working knowledge or experience of SIEM and complimentary Security products.
- Possess strong communications skills.
- Desire & ability to work for UK Government customers
- Some experience of supporting customers remotely.
- Be willing to travel throughout UK & Europe as required.
- Basic working understanding of all areas of Cyber Security
- Be willing to get ‘stuck in’.
- Happy to sometimes juggle more than one task/customer request.
- Aptitude for soft skills & time management
- Software development experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computing
- Desire to be an Engineer with a certain amount of consultancy.
What can we offer you?
An organisation that invests into its people. Working for an established Company with a well known reputation but still a small business mentality with the associated flexibility and lack of beauracracy Excellent career development into one of the fastest growing industries. A competitive salary, excellent career development opportunities and a great work life balance with a decent amount of fun thrown in! Finally, the ability to craft your own path in Cyber as we are a vendor agnostic business, choosing the right product for the right customer – not stuck with 1 technology.